Paris Saint-Germain have reportedly told Barcelona what they want for Neymar, while Paul Pogba is set for a Manchester United stay.
Neymar continues to be linked with a return to the LaLiga giants, three years after leaving for PSG in a world-record €222million move.
It seems Barcelona know what PSG want for the attacker.
TOP STORY – PSG WANT €80M AND DEMBELE FOR NEYMAR
PSG want €80m and Ousmane Dembele from Barcelona in exchange for Neymar, according to El Chiringuito.
Dembele has struggled with injuries since arriving at Barcelona from Borussia Dortmund in 2017.
Like Neymar, the France international has regularly been linked with a move.
– Happy again amid Manchester United’s resurgence, Pogba may be ready to extend his stay. The Sun reports the midfielder is close to agreeing to a five-year deal with the Premier League giants.
– Staying in Manchester and City are eyeing Inter star Lautaro Martinez as a long-term replacement for Sergio Aguero, according to Sky Sports. Martinez has been heavily linked with a move to Barcelona.
– After having their European ban overturned, Manchester City are reportedly ready to spend. The Mirror reports City have been quoted a cut-price £65million (€71.6m) price for Napoli star Kalidou Koulibaly, who has been linked to Liverpool, Manchester United and Chelsea among others.
– Manchester United are fighting to qualify for the Champions League late in the season. According to Sport Bild, Borussia Dortmund are expecting a £108.9m (€120m) bid from United for Jadon Sancho if they qualify for the Champions League.
– Staying with Borussia Dortmund, the Bundesliga club will pay €25m (£22.7m) for Birmingham City teenager Jude Bellingham, according to Sport Bild.